1. The rate of the overdue fine is ¥0.10 per day.
2. Readers on extended absence who have overdue books need to present the written certifications provided by their institutions.
3. If the book is not returned after being recalled for many times, it will be deemed to be lost and charged according to the relevant regulations of the loss of books.
4. The overdue fee of inter-library loan is charged according to the regulations and requirements of the documents providers.
5. Pay the overdue fee at the Library Card Application Desk on the third floor of the main-campus library (University ID card only).