1. Readers can use their University ID cards to borrow books. Cards shall only be used by authorized individuals and not be lent to others.
2. For short-term loan, readers need to borrow and return the books in the reading rooms (books must be returned to the reading rooms where they are lent out from). Each person can only borrow 5 volumes at a time. Chinese books, current Chinese and foreign journals can only be borrowed for 6 hours. Old Chinese and foreign journals can only be borrowed for one week.
3. The rates of the overdue fine for short-term loan are ¥1.00 per hour for Chinese books, current Chinese and foreign journals, ¥1.00 per day for old Chinese and foreign journals.
4. Books and journals for short-term loan are only available to be borrowed in the reading rooms, which cannot be reserved online.
5. Before borrowing, readers should check carefully if the book is damaged, missing pages, has drawing circles, stains or watermarks, then report to the librarian to deal with first.