1. Readers can use their University ID cards to borrow books. Cards shall only be used by authorized individuals and not be lent to others.
2. Ordinary Chinese and foreign language books can be borrowed. Following materials are available only for in-library use: ancient thread-bound books, preserved books, foreign language reference books, theses and dissertations, newspapers, journals and donated books by alumni.
3. Readers can borrow books only within the corresponding privilege. One who has not returned his overdue books or whose overdue fine has exceeded the limit allowed cannot borrow books.
4. Readers can come to the Book Borrowing/Returning Desk on the third floor of the main-campus library or the second floor of the east-campus library to borrow books. Before borrowing, readers should check carefully if the book is damaged, missing pages, has drawing circles, stains or watermarks, then report to the librarian to deal with first.
5. Inter-campus loan is available within the main-campus library and the east-campus library.
1. Readers should return books on time. You can return books at the Book Borrowing/Returning Desk on the third floor of the main-campus library or the second floor of the east-campus library. You are also welcome to return books at the 24-hours self-returning kiosk. Those who do not return books on time have to pay the overdue fine.
2. The rate of the overdue fine is ¥0.10 per day. No influence on borrowing books within ¥5.00.
3. Inter-campus loan is available, you can return books nearby. During out-of-service time, you can return books at the 24-hours self-returning kiosk.
4. Reserved books cannot be returned at the self-returning kiosk. Readers need to return the books at the Book Borrowing/Returning Desk on the third floor of the main-campus library or the second floor of the east-campus library.
5. Books those are due during the summer/winter or other vacations will be postponed by the library system accordingly. Readers can return the books before the due time postponed.
1. Readers can renew the books they borrowed online. The renewal period is 30 days, which begins from the date of renewal. Overdue books and books reserved by others cannot be renewed.
2. Books can be renewed on the library website by oneself. Logging in your own account, and then renewing the books.
3. Books those are not reserved by other readers can be borrowed again immediately after returning. The loan period is same as the period of the first-time borrowing.
1. Readers can reserve books on the library website on their own. Logging in your own account, and then reserving the books.
2. You will be notified by e-mail when your reserved book is available for loan. The book will be kept for 5 days, you can come to the Library Card Application Desk on the third floor of the main-campus library to get your book and borrow it.
The recall message will be sent by e-mail, reminding readers to return the book on time.